Prices are tax included
Product successfully added to your shopping cart
There are 0 items in your cart. There is 1 item in your cart.
One day trip from Barcelona to the wonderful Caribe Aquatic Park of PortAventura World. You can practice rafting, go down trepid slides or relax on a lounger indulging yourself with a mixture of the sound of the waves that reach the sand and the tasty reggae rhythm that runs through every corner of this amazing water park.
More than 50,000 square meters where you can see more than 4,300 tropical plants that are all carefully looked after to the smallest detail.
This year PortAventura World’s aquatic park launches a new children’s area, children's pool with two depth levels and a pirate ship packed with Sesame Street characters. Together with this pool you will also find a Splash Pad, a small play area with interactive water jets connected to the kids’ pool where adults can relax on large water beds and enjoy their invigorating effects. The park’s greatest innovation is King Khajuna: Europe’s highest free fall water-slide. Do not miss out on the adventure of launching yourself from a height of 31 meters down a slope of 55 degrees that will make you reach dizzying speeds.
If you prefer something less hair-raising, try the other new slides: Ciclón Tropical, a multi-bumper, fast-paced fun with changes in elevation, or Rapid Race, the 6-lane racer slide to compete and see who gets to the bottom first.
All this and much more in a dream setting among palm trees, huts and relaxing reggae music.The fantastic bars, restaurants and exotic vegetation will transport you to a island in the heart of the tropics. Fighting the hot hours of summer with the wildest water adventure in the sun and surrounded by a themed setting that will transport you to other latitudes. Enjoy the water like never before and the thrilling water rides in one of the best water parks in Spain.
* The rough waters of El Torrente are perfect to test the skills at rafting aboard an inflatable boat.
* The slides of El Tifón begin at about 15 meters high and finish with a truly dizzying descent.
* Swimming pools and beaches in where to relax complete the wide variety of Caribe Aquatic Park rides.
* Entrance to Caribe Aquatic Park.
* Lunch or other services not specified.Please Note* There is approximately 1h30min from Barcelona to PortAventura World.
* On leaving the park you should go to the car park, where you arrived with the bus and wait for the departure.
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide. E-voucher accepted.
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* You must provide an identity document (ID Card, Passport or driving license) when exchanging your voucher for the entrance tickets at Julià Travel Gray Line office.
* Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 93 317 64 54 / email@example.com
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show