Prices are tax included
Product successfully added to your shopping cart
There are 0 items in your cart. There is 1 item in your cart.
We will discover the southern part of the Costa Brava visiting two villages that represent the essence of that coast. They are opposed to each other but, at the same time, complementary, and after few hours after leaving Barcelona, we will go back with a complete idea of what Costa Brava is.
We will take the motorway and after an hour and a quarter we will be at Lloret de Mar, the main touristic village of Costa Brava. We will have about an hour to explore this colorful and dynamic village with strong personality. Along its unique beach promenade we will be able to enjoy great views of its beaches, arising from the majestic beach of Lloret to the hidden Sa Caleta. In addition, two small hills on both edges of the beach promenade are privileged view points throughout the site and surroundings.
Walking through its narrow streets, which still have reminiscence of its recent maritime past, we will find plenty of shops to suit all tastes: from the latest brands to the typical beach bazaars.
In the middle of its most famous shopping street we will also be able to admire architectural jewels of great value such as Saint Roma church, with an exquisite modernism style, and inside the church, a 16th century altarpiece which is still so well preserved.
At approximately 10.50 am we will go on board DOFIJETS, which will lead us to the neighboring village of Tossa de Mar. During the sailing trip we will be able to enjoy the unique and characteristic landscape of Costa Brava: a procession of different huge cliffs which have been shaped in fanciful forms over the centuries by the strength of sea and wind.
At about 12:00 pm we will get to the emblematic village of Tossa de Mar, considered “the pearl of Costa Brava” because in this small area we can find all those landscape and historic elements which have given it such well-deserved fame.
Its spectacular sceneries, from its shores, beaches, caves in the cliffs to its lush vegetation, turn it into one of the locations that has better preserved its natural environment in perfect harmony with the tourism industry.
Outside its walls, we can find the traditional fishing neighborhood, known as Sa Roqueta, which still maintains the sailor atmosphere of these typical villages on Costa Brava.
Once we arrive in Tossa de Mar, we will begin a walking tour from the beach, following the fortified perimeter up to the lighthouse on the top, for those who are interested. Over there, you will appreciate stunning views from the coastline. When descending, we will go through the narrow streets and stony houses of Vila Vella until we get to the fishing district. From there on, you will have free time to have lunch. This village has the greatest gastronomic offer from all Costa Brava.
At 3 pm the tour will be finished and we will go back to Barcelona, where we will arrive at about 4:30 pm.
* Lloret de Mar is the main touristic village of Costa Brava. Its beaches attract thousands of summer visitors who also fall in love with the maritime personality of its historic downtown streets.
* Tossa de Mar is well-known for being ‘the pearl of Costa Brava’. This fishing village keeps its charming open to the sea spirit.
* From the sea, the cliffs are well appreciated. They draw the characteristic Costa Brava’s rocky profile.
* Bilingual guide (English and Spanish).
* Ticket Boat Dofijet.
* Audio guide in six languages (French, German, Russian, Italian, Chinese and Portuguese).
* Other services not specified.Please Note* Departure Time: 08:30 AM / Check-in Time 08:15 AM
* Please be aware that the tour includes walking tours, we kindly advise you to use comfortable clothes and shoes and come prepared for some walking.
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide. E-voucher accepted.
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 93 317 64 54 / email@example.com
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show