Prices are tax included
Product successfully added to your shopping cart
There are 0 items in your cart. There is 1 item in your cart.
Girona is a monumental city where you can experience its history in the small streets of the old city center. You will enjoy a guided walking tour of the city center, visiting the Cathedral in the old city center, with its well-preserved medieval streets that lead you towards the famous pastel colored houses at the edge of the river bank. The old city center of Girona holds an important artistic heritage. You will be given some free time in Girona to enjoy the city by yourself.
* El Call, the former labyrinthine Jewish quarter of Girona, is one of the best-preserved Jewish quarters in the world.
* Bilingual guide.
* Guided walking Tour in Girona.
* Girona’s Cathedral admission tickets
* Any other service not specified.Please Note* This tour is bilingual, English and Spanish.
* Check in time: 07:45 / Departure time: 08:00
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide. E-voucher accepted.
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 93 317 64 54 / email@example.com
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show