Prices are tax included
Product successfully added to your shopping cart
There are 0 items in your cart. There is 1 item in your cart.
Your excursion includes return transportation to the Park from Barcelona and regular admission
Six completely different worlds of adventure await you in PortAventura Park, where everything is designed in detail to enhance your experience. Mediterrània, Polynesia, Sésamo Aventura, China, México and Far West… Whatever your heart desires you will find something to suit your interests. Port Aventura Park hosts 40 rides for you to test your courage and feed your inner adrenaline-junkie. Come and discover one-of-a-kind rides in Europe with records for height, speed and size. You will encounter intense, dizzying and exciting attractions such as Dragon Khan, Furius Baco or Shambhala, Europe’s highest roller coaster. Climb on board for the ride of your life!
And when you want to turn it down a notch there are other rides just as thrilling and exhilarating that will let you freshen, like Angkor or Tutuki Splash. You will also find plenty of attractions perfectly suitable for young visitors: the Tomahawk roller-coaster in Far West, the exciting Coco Piloto plane ride, the Imperial China play area… and many more for the whole family!
But if white-knuckle rides are not your thing, you do not have to worry! We invite you to enjoy a different kind of entertainment: the magic of show business. With up to 40 daily performances, let yourself be seduced by our exotic productions! Discover dances from distant lands, tribal rhythms, shows by the light of bonfires and more. Step inside the Gran Teatro Imperial and discover a world of magic and music where anything is possible: acrobats, dance routines and melodies. On with the show!
* Shambhala! is the highest roller-coaster in Europe and also has the longest fall in the continent.
* The eight loops of Dragon Khan captivate all vertigo and roller-coaster lovers.
* Furius Baco is pure speed in a horizontal catapult from 0 to 135 km/h in just three seconds.
* Up to 40 shows are performed a day in PortAventura Park: cancan, tribal dances, acrobatics and more.
* Entrance to PortAventura Park.
* Lunch or other services not specified.Please Note* There is approximately 1h30min from Barcelona to PortAventura World.
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide. E-voucher accepted.
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* It is mandatory to provide an identity document of the lead customer (ID Card, Passport or driving license) to redeem the voucher to get the entrance tickets to PortAventura at Julià Travel Gray Line office. Ticket entrances will not be issued if the identity of the lead customer cannot be proved.
* Contact for Julià Travel Gray Line Spain 0034 93 317 64 54 / firstname.lastname@example.org
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show