Prices are tax included
Product successfully added to your shopping cart
There are 0 items in your cart. There is 1 item in your cart.
We will discover dreamy sceneries: high peaks, lush valleys, crystal clear streams, capriciously rugged rocks, and captivating villages. The Pyrenees still represent nature in its pure state. Even with the construction of new residences the rustic ambiance of the stony houses with slate roofs has been preserved. In the Pyrenees will surprise you with not only its bucolic landscapes and charming villages, but also with an important artistic heritage. The Romanesque churches and monasteries spread around small towns and valleys are unique and are worthy of a visit.
The great outdoors and cultural riches come together in the Vall de Núria with a visit to the Sanctuary of the Virgin Núria and numerous activities for the whole family. We'll go up on the rack railway, the only way to access the Núria Valley where a world of excitement awaits you.
* Núria Valley is the place to breathe peace, calmness and nature. The Sanctuary of Virgin Núria is a pilgrimage place.
* Astonishing views of the valley and lake are admired from Núria Valley.
* Bilingual guide.
* Tickets rack railway and cable car.
* Introductory guided tour at Vall de Núria.
* Tasting local products.
* Discounts on numerous activities.
* Other services not specified.
* Complementary activities in Vall de Nùria.Please Note* Starting Time: 08:30 AM / Check-in Time: 08:15 AM
* This tour is bilingüal.
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide.
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 93 317 64 54 / email@example.com
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show