Prices are tax included
Product successfully added to your shopping cart
There are 0 items in your cart. There is 1 item in your cart.
This Artistic Tour of Barcelona starts at Julià Travel Office in Balmes Street, number 5. From there we will take you to the Sagrada Familia Basilica, Gaudi's unfinished masterpiece, which is Barcelona's most famous landmark. The guide will take you on a walking tour of the exterior of the Basilica to admire the richly and symbolically decorated facades.
Next you will discover Gaudi's fascinating Park Güell which has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Be careful, it's easy to get lost in the whimsical design of this eccentric but compelling public park with a perfect integration of the architectural elements in nature.
Towards the end of the tour we will immerse ourselves in a walking tour of Passeig de Gràcia where we will admire Gaudi's famous apartment buildings like Casa Mila “La Pedrera”, Casa Batlló and others modernist buildings.
The tour ends near the Casa Batlló at Passeig de Gràcia, 43.
Note: from November 1st to March 31st, Park Güell will be visited before then Sagrada Familia.
* In Park Güell nature breaths and design lives, a special place to go for a walk and look at the creative essence of this genius.
* La Pedrera is the reflection of Gaudí’s imagination, with an atypical terrace dominated by chimneys that remind of medieval knights.
* Casa Batlló stands out for its vivid colors, illumination and columns in the shape of bones that make it as a one of Passeig de Gràcia jewels.
* Bilingual official guide
* Guided walking tour of the Park Güell with entrance
* Guided walking tour of the outside of the Sagrada Família
* Guided walking tour of the Passeig de Gràcia (Casa Milà “La Pedrera” and Casa Batlló)
* Entrance to Sagrada Família, Casa Milà “La Pedrera” and Casa Batlló
* Hotel pickup and drop-offPlease Note* This tour departs at 3:30 PM / Check-in at 3.15 PM
* Please note that from 1st November 2019, the tour will depart at 2:30 PM / Check in at 2:15 PM.
* This tour is bilingual and will be in the selected language and a second language.
* Please be aware that the tour includes Walking Tours, we kindly advise you to use comfortable clothes and shoes and be ready for some walking.
* From 1st November to 31st March we will visit Park Güell before Sagrada Família.
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide.
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 93 317 64 54 / firstname.lastname@example.org
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show