The visit begins on the first floor of the Museum, which was renovated on June 12, 2010. This is a modern museum with large interactive walls, new showcases and a wide collection of objects that reveal the history of FC Barcelona and explain the values that have made Barça “More than a club”. The Camp Nou Experience retraces the steps of players that have made history such as Kubala, Cruyff, Maradona, Guardiola and Messi, among others. Visitors can feel the true Barça passion by visiting the most emblematic areas of the Camp Nou: including the visitors’ changing room and the tunnel into the pitch, from where a panoramic view of the whole stadium can be enjoyed. At this point any Barça supporter dream comes true as they sense just what it is like to be a Barça player.
You can go on to visit the television studio, the mixed zone, the press room and the press box. The tour ends on the second floor, where you can visit the fascinating Multimedia space, which was renovated in January 2010, and which has been received enthusiastically by members and visitors. The recommended time for a visit is approximately an hour and a half.
For structural reasons, and due to the large number of staircases on the tour, the Camp Nou Experience is not an accessible tour.
* The history of the club is showed to its visitors in a way it would delight any football fan. See the 23 La Liga and 5 Champions trophies, all displayed in shiny glass cabinets at the museum.
* Enjoy a spine-tingling walk whilst you jump to the field and enjoy a panoramic view of the stadium.
* Sit at the bench of one of the most important football teams of the world. Seize the moment and sit at your favorite player’s seat!
* Take your tour at your own pace.
* Entrance to F.C. Barcelona Museum and tour.
* Audio guide.
* Hotel pickup and drop-off.
* Food and drink, unless specified.
* Optional gratuities.Please Note
- Opening times:click on Camp Nou Experience 2017 link at the top of the page.
- • According to the schedule of matches, training sessions or special events FC Barcelona reserves the right to change the schedule, routes or close part of the museum tour. Please find out the opening hours before your visit.
- Special schedules:
- On La Liga and Copa del Rey match days: the tour will be closed for the whole day. The Museum will be open up to 3 hours prior the start of the match (with a panoramic view of the Second Stand included).
- On Champions League match days: both on the day before and on the day of the match the tour is closed for the whole day. The Museum will be open until 3pm, including a panoramic view of the stadium.
Essential Information* It is MANDATORY to collect the tickets at Julia Travel office: The office is located in Carrer de Balmes, 5, 08007 Barcelona. Telephone number: ( 34) 93 317 64 54. Opening hours: from Monday to Sunday from 8.30 am to 8 pm. The office is closed on December the 25th and January 1st. Please ask for opening hours on December the 26th, December 31st,
* IMPORTANT INFORMATION: If the customers goes directly to Camp Nou without first picking up the tickets from the office, they will not be allowed to attend the tour.
* E-voucher is accepted at the office.
* You must provide an identity document (ID Card, Passport or driving license) when exchanging your voucher for the entrance tickets at Julià Travel Gray Line.
* Contact for Julià Travel Gray Line Spain 0034 93 317 64 54 / firstname.lastname@example.org
* Please check carefully Camp Nou tour opening times.
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show