Prices are tax included
Product successfully added to your shopping cart
There are 0 items in your cart. There is 1 item in your cart.
The first part of the visit consists in a guided visit outside and inside the Basilica and Expiatory Temple of la Sagrada Familia, where we will discover its history and the symbolism hidden behind its ornamentation. Back to the bus, we will access to the upper part of Barcelona, where Park Güell is located with an incredible panoramic views of the city. The Park is one of the most emblematic works of Gaudí because he displayed all his creative talent with a naturalistic and organic style. The park has been declared World Heritage Site by the UNESCO. We will finish the tour with a nice walk through one of the most important streets in Barcelona, Passeig de Gràcia, where apart from prestigious brand shops we can find some buildings in modernist style, among them Casa Milà “La Pedrera” and Casa Batlló. The tour will end up in front la Casa Batlló, only ten minutes walking distance from Catalunya Square.
* In Park Güell nature breaths and design lives, a special place to go for a walk and look at the creative essence of this genius.
* La Pedrera is the reflection of Gaudí’s imagination, with an atypical terrace dominated by chimneys that remind of medieval knights.
* Casa Batlló stands out for its vivid colors, illumination and columns in the shape of bones that make it as a one of Passeig de Gràcia jewels.
* Bilingual guide.
* Sagrada Familia guided tour with admission ticket.
* Walking Tour in Park Güell with admission ticket.
* Walking Tour in Passeig de Gràcia (Casa Batlló and Casa Milà “La Pedrera”).
* Casa Batlló entrance fee.
* Hotel pickup and drop-off.
* Other services not specified.Please Note* This tour departs daily from 1st April 2019 to 31st October 2019 at 3:00 p.m. The presentation is at 2:45 p.m.
* This tour departs daily, except Wednesdays and Sundays, from 1st November 2019 to 31st March 2020 at 2:00 p.m. the presentation is at 1:45 p.m.
* This tour is bilingual and will be in English and Spanish.
* Sagrada Familia is a catholic church, visitors must dress appropriately: no tank tops, shorts or sandals as well as clothing oriented to the celebration of any kind.
* Please be aware the tour includes a walking tour, we kindly advise you to wear comfortable clothes and shoes and be ready for some walking.
* For your comfort, a radio guide system is offered during the tour, in groups of more than 5 people.
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide. E-voucher accepted.
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 93 459 39 33 / 0034 93 317 64 54 / firstname.lastname@example.org
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 48 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show