Prices are tax included
Product successfully added to your shopping cart
There are 0 items in your cart. There is 1 item in your cart.
The Sagrada Familia is one of the most visited buildings in the world. We will visit the astonishing interior of this church, where vaults reach seventy meters. Antoni Gaudí designed a Latin cross plan with five aisles, extremely rich in ornamentation and symbolism. We will also visit the Sagrada Familia museum, where you will see drawings, plaster models and pictures about the history and development of this basilica from its early beginnings to the present day. The museum will also give valuable information about Antoni Gaudi´s life and career.
After this amazing experience you will discover Gaudi's fascinating Park Güell which has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Be careful, it's easy to get lost in the whimsical design of this eccentric but compelling public park with a perfect integration of the architectural elements in nature.
To finish, we will going in a walking tour to Passeig de Gràcia to admire Gaudi's famous apartment buildings like Casa Mila “La Pedrera”, Casa Batlló and others modernist buildings.
The tour ends near the Casa Batlló - Passeig de Gràcia, 43. The guide will leave you at the entrance of this wonderful Gaudí’s building where you have the fast pass ticket included to visit by your own.
* In Park Güell nature breaths and design lives, a special place to go for a walk and look at the creative essence of this genius.
* La Pedrera is the reflection of Gaudí’s imagination, with an atypical terrace dominated by chimneys that remind of medieval knights.
* Casa Batlló stands out for its vivid colors, illumination and columns in the shape of bones that make it as a one of Passeig de Gràcia jewels.
* Bilingual guide.
* Sagrada Familia guided tour with entrance.
* Park Güell guided tour with entrance.
* Walking Tour to Passeig de Gràcia (Casa Batlló and Casa Milà “La Pedrera”)
* Casa Batlló admission ticket (fast pass) and smart guide.
* Hotel pickup and drop-off.
* Other services not specified.Please Note* This tour starts at 3 PM / Check-in time: 2.45 PM.
* This tour is bilingual and will be guaranteed in English and Spanish
* Correct dress code is requested for entrance to the Sagrada Familia Basilica. No tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts or sandals will be accepted.
* Please be aware that the tour included walking tours, comfortable clothes and shoes are recommended.
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide. E-voucher accepted.
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 93 317 64 54 / firstname.lastname@example.org
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 48 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show