Prices are tax included
Product successfully added to your shopping cart
There are 0 items in your cart. There is 1 item in your cart.
The Sagrada Familia is one of the most visited buildings in the world. We will visit the astonishing interior of this church, where vaults go up to seventy meters. Antoni Gaudí designed a Latin cross plan with five aisles, extremely rich in ornamentation and symbolism.
We will also visit the Sagrada Familia museum, where you will see drawings, plaster models and pictures about the history and development of this basilica from its early beginnings to the present day. The museum will also give valuable information about Antoni Gaudi´s life and career.
Then we will join the rest of the group and continue with the visit of the Artistic Tour.
During which you will discover Gaudi's fascinating Park Güell which has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Be careful, it's easy to get lost in the whimsical design of this eccentric but compelling public park with a perfect integration of the architectural elements in nature.
Towards the end of the tour we will immerse ourselves in a walking tour of Passeig de Gràcia where we will admire Gaudi's famous apartment buildings such as Casa Mila “La Pedrera”, Casa Batlló and others modernist buildings.
The tour ends near the Casa Batlló - Passeig de Gràcia, 43.
* In Park Güell nature breaths and design lives, a special place to go for a walk and look at the creative essence of this genius.
* La Pedrera is the reflection of Gaudí’s imagination, with an atypical terrace dominated by chimneys that remind of medieval knights.
* Casa Batlló stands out for its vivid colors, illumination and columns in the shape of bones that make it as a one of Passeig de Gràcia jewels.
* Bilingual guide.
* Sagrada Familia guided tour with entrance.
* Park Güell guided tour with entrance.
* Walking Tour Passeig de Gràcia (Casa Milà and Casa Batlló, no entrances)
* Hotel pickup and drop-off.
* Other services not specified.Please Note* This tour starts at 3 PM / Check-in time: 2.45 PM.
* This tour is bilingual and will be guaranteed in English and Spanish
* As it is a Catholic church, visitors must dress appropriately, is requested for entrance to the Sagrada Familia Basilica. No tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts or sandals will be accepted. Also Visitors will not be allowed to enter with special clothing to celebrate any sort of festivities.
* Please be aware that the tour included walking tours, comfortable clothes and shoes are recommended.
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide. E-voucher accepted.
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 93 459 39 33 / 0034 93 317 64 54 / firstname.lastname@example.org
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 48 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show