Prices are tax included
Product successfully added to your shopping cart
There are 0 items in your cart. There is 1 item in your cart.
We will start with a sightseeing tour by bus that will take you up the elegant Passeig de Gràcia, where you will see the most famous Gaudi houses, casa Batlló and La casa Milà (La Pedrera) as well as other majestic buildings of the Modernism era.
We will take you to the sea where you will be able to admire the intense changes the city underwent with the organization of the Olympic Games in 1992. You will drive by the Arc of the Triomf, Ciutadela Park, the Olympic Village, the Olympic Port, the beach and the fisherman’s quarter, called Barceloneta, the Port Vell, Plaza (square) de Colon with its famous Columbus monument, indicating which way he sailed to discover the Americas. This point is also the beginning of the famous Ramblas of Barcelona. We will continue the visit driving up Montjuïc where we will make a short stop in the Olympic Stadium Lluís Companys. We will continue driving uphill towards Montjuïc Castle where you will enjoy a cable car ride with precious views of the city. The bus will pick you up at the last station and we will continue our Montjuïc visit passing by the sports facilities built for the 1992 Olympic Games: the Lluís Companys stadium, the Palau Sant Jordi, the Olympic swimming pool Picornell until we get to the Spanish Village. We will visit this charming place where you will admire a collection of traditional buildings from all over Spain, and a demonstration of a selection of the handcrafts made in this country.
After the visit of the Spanish village, we will leave the Montjuïc behind and go back into the city center. During the drive back to the city center you will be able to admire the Venetian Towers, the Montjuïc fountains, the MNAC and Las Arenas Shopping Mall rebuilt over the ancient bull ring.
We will arrive at the Plaza de Catalunya, the starting point of the guided walking tour of the old city center. Our guide will take you to the Ramblas, Cathedral Square, through the narrow streets of the Gothic quarter and Sant Jaume square where the City hall and the headquarters of the Catalonian government are located.
Our tour finishes at Plaza de Catalunya, in front of the Hard Rock Café, in the city center just 10min walking distance from our office.
* The Montjuïc Cable Car takes the visitor to Parc de Montjuïc, Mirador and Castell de Montjuïc to enjoy the finest panoramic views of Barcelona.
* Poble Espanyol is an open-air Spanish architectural museum with full-scale replicas of the characteristic buildings, squares and streets of the country.
* The Barcelona Cathedral represents the beauty of the Gothic Catalan art and has a magnificent Cloister in which thirteen white geese are kept.
* Bilingual Guide
* Entrance fee to Spanish Village
* Montjuic Cable Car ride
* Hotel pickup and drop-off
* Optional GratuitiesPlease Note* This tour is bilingual and will be in the selected language and a second language.
* Correct dress code may be requested to access the Cathedral.
* Note: From 4th until 24th of February the cable car doesn't work due to maintenance tasks, this service will be replaced by a tapas tasting at the Spanish Village.
* Note: The stop at the Olympic Stadium will be performed whenever there is any event that prevents access to the stadium.
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide. E-voucher accepted.
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact, 0034 93 317 64 54 / firstname.lastname@example.org
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show