Prices are tax included
Product successfully added to your shopping cart
There are 0 items in your cart. There is 1 item in your cart.
Meeting point for this tour is right in La Rambla de Barcelona. From there, where we will head towards Plaça Reial to see where the old convent of Santa Madrona was located. We will then walk up to Plaça Sant Jaume, seat of the local government since the medieval time. Stroll through the narrow and cobbled streets of the Gothic Quarter until we reach the Basilica of Santa Maria del Pi, dating from the 14th century. Afterwards, we will continue along the Ramblas where we will admire the mosaic of Joan Miró and arrive in Palau Güell.
The Palau Güell is one of the first major orders Gaudí received from Eusebi Güell at the beginning of his career. This urban palace built between 1886 and 1890 near the boulevards of Barcelona was declared a UNESCO. For those people who bought the tour without the tapas option our visit will finish here. They are free to remain inside the building as long as they wish.
For those people who bought the tour with the tapas option we will continue our visit going to the restaurant Cafè de l’Òpera. This is an elegant place decorated in modernist style which has been working as a catering since the end of the XVIII century. The establishment is located in the very heart of las Ramblas, just in front the Liceo’s Opera.
* A maximum of 25 persons per group to ensure the quality of the tour.
* Palau Güell is one of the first major works Gaudí received at the beginning of his career from Eusebi Güell.
* Walking tour.
* Entrance and guided visit to the Palau Güell.
* (Only if tapas tasting option is selected): Tapas tasting in the restaurant Cafè de l’Òpera: 4 tapas per person (Spanish omelette, jam, croquettes and potatoes with “brava” sauce) and 1 drink (to choose between a glass of wine, beer, soft-drink or water).
* Food and drinks, unless specified
* Hotel pickup and drop-offPlease Note* This is a bilingual tour in English and Spanish.
* Please note the tour involves walking. The use of comfortable clothes and shoes is recommended.
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide. E-voucher accepted.
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* Contact for Julià Travel Gray Line Spain 0034 93 317 64 54 / email@example.com
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 72 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show