Prices are tax included
Product successfully added to your shopping cart
There are 0 items in your cart. There is 1 item in your cart.
We will access the Monumental Zone of Park Güell through the two flight staircase dominated by the famous dragon, decorated with the Catalan style mosaic made of ceramic tiles well-known as Trencadís. The park is arranged around a large central square bordered by a snaky bench made of ceramic tiles, which also serves as the roof of the famous hall in which we can find 86 Doric columns shaped likes trees. With strained paths and viaducts of sloping columns between them, Gaudí’s work unites nature and architecture like no other does.
There is no other place like this in the whole world!
* A twin flight stairway and the dragon decorated with mosaic of ceramic tiles, the Catalan style known as Trencadís, welcome the visitors once in the park and are a key representative of Gaudí’s work.
* Walk up the twin flight stairway and you will get to the Hypostyle room. An astonishing crafted interior composed of 86 columns of Doric order which remind of trees will discover you an inner world plenty of details on the main hall.
* Entrance and guided visit to Park Güell.
* Other services not specified.
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide at the meeting point.
* Please be there at least 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* Contact for Julià Travel Gray Line Spain 0034 93 317 64 54 / firstname.lastname@example.org
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 48 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show