Prices are tax included
Product successfully added to your shopping cart
There are 0 items in your cart. There is 1 item in your cart.
The tour starts from the famous Ramblas of Barcelona, leading us to know in more depth the Reial square where the old convent of Santa Madrona was located, we will walk to the square of Sant Jaume, seat of the local government during the medieval times and at present. Stroll through narrow cobbled streets until you reach the Cathedral of Barcelona where we will also find the King's Square (plaça del Rei), an unique location and historic center of the city's royal and royal power that preserves under its feet the remains of what was the Roman city of Barcino.
Then, we will go to the basilica of 14th century Santa Maria del Mar in the neighborhood of “El Born” and where also hidden among the alleys the Picasso Museum which is home to the most important collection of works from his early life when he was a studying art. Museum guided visit included.
To finish we will go to old Born market. Since the middle ages, this neighborhood has historically been the nerve center of the city's, first in the square and then inside a modernist metallic building. It was conceived as a neighborhood retail market and later became the wholesale market for an expanding metropolis. The new market became the model of Barcelona's market system. 45 years after the closure of the market, different archaeological remains of the 14th century can be seen while you enjoy a breakfast in its gastronomic space.
* Maximum 25 persons per departure to ensure a quality tour.
* Discover Born market, different archaeological remains of the 14th century can be seen while you enjoy a breakfast in its gastronomic space.
* Guided walking tour of Gothic quarter.
* Entrance and guided visit to the Picasso Museum.
* Guided walking tour of Barri Born.
* Local breakfast in the Born market to choose between:
- Salty option: mini sandwich (cold meat or cheese) and a drink (soft drink, coffee or juice).
- Sweet option: croissant or “ensaimada” and a drink (coffee or tea).
* Food and drinks, unless specified
* Hotel pickup and drop-offPlease Note* This tour departs at 8:30 AM / Check-in at 8.15 AM
* This tour is bilingual and will be in English and Spanish.
* Please be aware that the tour includes Walking Tours, The use of comfortable clothes and shoes is recommended.
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide. E-voucher accepted.
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 93 317 64 54 / firstname.lastname@example.org
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show