Prices are tax included
Product successfully added to your shopping cart
There are 0 items in your cart. There is 1 item in your cart.
The name of Barcelona comes from the Latin language, specifically from Barcino. This was the name the romans gave to their foundation. Some remains of this primitive settlement are still visible at the Gothic Quarter, where we will take you to discover more things about the history of the city through its medieval cobbled and tortuous streets.
You will learn more things about some of the most important places in the city, like les Rambles and the Cathedral. The next part of the tour is the Born’s neighbourhood, where we will enjoy the fabulous view of Santa Maria del Mar church, built in a superb gothic stile. Between narrow streets we will find the Picasso Museum. This is the only museum that has been created whilst the painter was still alive, and it’s an interesting place to appreciate the beginning of his career. During the guided tour you will understand Picasso’s artistic evolution, always in parallel to his biography.
After Picasso Museum we´ll continue directed towards the Palau de la Música Catalana, a modernist jewel by the great Catalan architect Lluís Domenech i Montaner. In the cafeteria you will have a delicious local Breakfast.
* Maximum 25 persons per departure to ensure a quality tour.
* You will understand Picasso’s artistic evolution, always in parallel to his biography.
* Outside visit to Palau de la Música Catalana.
* Radio guide system.
* Guided walking tour of the Gothic quarter.
* Entrance fee and guided visit in the Picasso Museum.
* Guided walking tour in Born quarter.
* Guided tour outside of Palau de la Música Catalana.
* Local breakfast in Palau de la Música Catalana.
* Entrance to Palau de la Música Catalana.
* Food and drinks, unless specified
* Hotel pickup and drop-offPlease Note* This tour departs at 8:30 AM / Check-in at 8.15 AM
* This tour is bilingual and will be in English and Spanish.
* Please be aware that the tour includes Walking Tours, The use of comfortable clothes and shoes is recommended.
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide. E-voucher accepted.
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 93 317 64 54 / firstname.lastname@example.org
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show