Prices are tax included
Product successfully added to your shopping cart
There are 0 items in your cart. There is 1 item in your cart.
Discover this magnificent modernist building in the guided tour inside the church. Sagrada Família has a Latin cross plan with five aisles, richly and symbolically decorated, where vaults reach up to seventy meters. Later on, we will stop by the Sagrada Família museum, where you will see drawings, plaster models and pictures about the history and development of this basilica from its early beginnings to the present day. The museum will also give valuable information about Antoni Gaudí's life and works.
At the end of the museum visit, the guide will left you at the entrance of the lift to the tower where you have admission included. Get the lift to the tower to admire the astonishing views of the city from there.
Important Notes: Due to limited capacity of the lifts, there can be a waiting time between the basilica and museum guided tour and lift access. Towers visit will be without guide. The lift´s working is subject to cancellation depending on weather conditions and other force majeure.
* The spectacular columns of Sagrada Familia’s inside remind of trees that split their branches into the vault.
* The stained glass windows allow the sunlight to shine inside the temple, light that create magic and vivid colour-scheme.
* The towers offer an astonishing views of Barcelona from the top of this Gaudí’s masterpiece.
* Entrance and guided visit to Sagrada Familia Basilica & Museum.
* Lift to the towers.
* Other services not specified.Please Note* Most of the departures of this tour are bilingual and will be in the selected language and a second language.
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide. E-voucher accepted.
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 93 459 39 33 / 0034 93 317 64 54 / email@example.com
* Cancellation policy: 48 hours free of charge. Less than 48 hours or No Show 100%