Prices are tax included
Product successfully added to your shopping cart
There are 0 items in your cart. There is 1 item in your cart.
Casa Vicens: Casa Vicens opens its doors exclusively for us. Built between 1883 and 1888 this house is located in the heart of the Gràcia quarter, which at the time was an independent town from the city. During the second part of the XIX century and in the middle the industrial growing, Barcelona lived the demolition of the medieval walls. As a result the city began to grow up following a reticular shape named Enlargement (Eixample). That’s the reason why the old town of Barcelona was unite to other surrounding villages, as for example Gràcia. In the middle of this busy context Gaudí developed his first important project, Casa Vicens. During this early guided tour you will discover a different Gaudí style. In fact, this house has an unusual oriental and mudéjar aroma, but in some ways was ahead of the modernism style in Catalonia. This the eighth building in the city listed World Heritage Site by the UNESCO.
After the visit the guide will accompany you to the coach that will take you to the meeting point of the next part of the tour.
Park Güell: Located at the upper part of Barcelona with incredible views of the city, we find Park Güell, one of the most emblematic works of the architect Antoni Gaudí. The Park has been declared World Heritage Site by the UNESCO in the 1984. The original project was meant to be an urbanization, ordered by the catalan entrepreneur Eusebi Güell, it was finally inaugurated as a public park in 1926. In this work Gaudí displayed all his creative talent with a naturalistic and organic style with the aim to achieve a perfect integration of architecture and nature. We will admire how the architect handles one of his favorite techniques, the “trencadís”, omnipresent in all his creations. Be ready to discover all the secrets hidden in this park through the explanations of our guides!
At the end of the guided tour you will have free time and the guide will tell you where to go to take the bus that will take you to the Sagrada Familia.
Sagrada Familia guided tour: The Basilica and Expiatory Temple of la Sagrada Familia is one of the most visited buildings in the world. Considered the Gaudi’s masterpiece, despite the construction of the church stared on the 1882 is still unfinished. We will visit its astonishing interior rich in symbolism, and with our guide you will discover how Gaudí got most of his inspiration from nature, considered by the architect the God’s masterpiece. As a result the building is a perfect fusion between architecture and spiritually. At the end of the visit the guide will take you to the elevator entrance for climbing to one of the towers. From the top of the tower you will admire by yourself the spectacular panoramic views of Barcelona. In addition, you will be able to visit the museum, where there is an exhibition of drawings, plaster models and pictures about the history and development of this basilica from its early beginnings us to the present day. The museum will also give valuable information about Gaudí’s life and career.
* In Park Güell nature breaths and design lives, a special place to go for a walk and look at the creative essence of this genius.
* Sagrada Família is a unique work for its high and decorated towers and its geometrical shape, a loved masterpiece by its visitors.
* Transport from Casa Vicens to Park Güell.
* Transport from Park Güell to Sagrada Familia.
* English speaking guide.
* Radio guide system.
* Tickets and guided visit in Casa Vicens, Park Güell and Sagrada Familia.
* Elevator ticket for one Tower.
* Food and drinks, unless specified.
* Hotel pickup and drop-off.Please Note* This tour starts at 09:15 AM / Check-in time: 09:00 AM.
* This tour is guaranteed only in English.
* Due to limited capacity of the elevators, there can be a waiting time between the basilica and museum guided tour and elevator access.
* Towers will be visit without guide.
* Access to the towers is subjected to weather conditions or other force majeure reasons.
* Please note you might have to take the stairs down.
* Children under age 6, unaccompanied children from 6 to 17, people with reduced mobility, those who suffer from vertigo or cardiovascular diseases are not allowed to go up to the towers.
* As Sagrada Familia is a Catholic church, visitors must dress appropriately, following these restrictions: For safety, no hats are allowed inside the nave or the museum except for religious, health or belief-related reasons, visitors may not enter barefoot, no see-through clothing Tops must cover the shoulders, no plunging necklines or exposed backs or bellies Shorts and skirts must come down to at least mid-thigh, Flip Flops will not be accepted.
* Please be aware this is a walking tour, please be ready and we recommend wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
* For your comfort, a radio guide system is offered during the tour, in groups of more than 5 people.
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide. E-voucher accepted.
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 93 459 39 33 / 0034 93 317 64 54 / email@example.com
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 48 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show