Prices are tax included
Product successfully added to your shopping cart
There are 0 items in your cart. There is 1 item in your cart.
You can practice rafting, go down trepid slides or relax on a lounger indulging you with a mixture of the sound of the waves that reach the sand and the tasty reggae rhythm that runs through every corner of this amazing water park. During its more than 50,000 square meters you can see more than 4,300 tropical plants that are all carefully looked after to the smallest detail. Attractions, waterslides and pools for every taste and ages, but only for the brave are available King Khajuna, Europe’s highest free fall waterslide! A fantastic combination between excitement and relaxation with a single objective: the whole family may live a unique Caribbean adventure!
* The rough waters of El Torrente are perfect to test the skills at rafting aboard an inflatable boat.
* The slides of El Tifón begin at about 15 meters high and finish with a truly dizzying descent.
* Swimming pools and beaches in where to relax complete the wide variety of Caribe Aquatic Park rides.
* Entrance to Caribe Aquatic Park.
* Lunch or other services not specified.Please Note* There is approximately 1h30min from Barcelona to PortAventura World.
* From 26 May to 16 Jun: Departure from Barcelona at 09.30 AM – Arrival to PortAventura Park at 11.00 AM. / Departure from PortAventura Park 07.30 PM – Arrival to Barcelona at 21.00 PM.
* From 17 Jun to 16 Sep: Departure from Barcelona at 09.30 AM – Arrival to PortAventura Park at 11.00 PM./ Departure from PortAventura Park at 08.00 PM – Arrival to Barcelona at 09.30 PM.
* On leaving the park you should go to the car park, where you arrived with the bus and wait for the departure.
* The departure from Costa Caribe Aquatic Park to Barcelona is at exact time indicated from the same location of arrival. We kindly request you to be very punctual because it’s the only way of transportation available to return to Barcelona.
* PortAventura World reserves the right to organise, schedule, restrict and close public access to PortAventura Park and/or PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Park and/or Ferrari Land and their different areas and services.
* Some facilities may not operate and may be suspended or closed if necessary due to technical, weather, safety or operating conditions. In view of these conditions, it may also be necessary to close PortAventura Park and/or PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Park and/or Ferrari Land.The above does not entitle Visitors to a refund on admission or change of date.
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide. E-voucher accepted.
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* You must provide an identity document (ID Card, Passport or driving license) when exchanging your voucher for the entrance tickets at Julià Travel Gray Line office.
* Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 93 317 64 54 / firstname.lastname@example.org
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show