Prices are tax included
Product successfully added to your shopping cart
There are 0 items in your cart. There is 1 item in your cart.
First you will visit Girona, a monumental city where you can experience its history in the small streets of the old city center. You will enjoy a walking tour of the city, visiting the Cathedral in the old city center, with its well-preserved medieval streets that lead you towards the famous pastel colored houses at the edge of the river bank. The old city center of Girona holds an important artistic heritage.
The Dalí Theater-Museum in Figueres (30km from Girona) holds the biggest collection of artworks that represent the artistic evolution of Salvador Dalí, from his first artistic experiments until his surrealist creations and his art made during the last years of his life.
The tour includes the guided visit of Girona and the entrance of the Dalí Theater-Museum.
Fully equipped buses; a hostess courier travels on board to provide you with the information you need during the journey.
* The Jewish quarter streets reminisce the medieval spirit of Girona.
* The Dalí Theater-Museum in Figueres holds the biggest collection of this Surrealism genius.
* Assistant on board.
* Radio guide system
* Bilingual official guide.
* Walking Tour Girona .
* Entrance to Theatre-Museum Dalí and Joyas Dalí.
* Other services not specified.Please Note* This tour is bilingual English and Spanish, however for your comfort, a radio guide system is offered during the tour, in groups of more than 5 people.
* As the tour includes walking tours, we recommend to use comfortable clothes and shoes.
* Please check-in at the counter at least 15 minutes before the departure time
* Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 93 317 64 54 / firstname.lastname@example.org
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show