Prices are tax included
Product successfully added to your shopping cart
There are 0 items in your cart. There is 1 item in your cart.
Start visiting one of the biggest cities on north of Barcelona: Girona, medieval city with one of the best preserved Jewish quarters in Europe and stage where some chapters of the new season of the hit series Game of Thrones will shot.
Girona is a monumental city where you can experience its history in the small streets of the old city centre. Also it has been the stage for some locations of the sixth season of the HBO hit series Game of Thrones. You will enjoy a guided walking tour of the city centre, visiting the Cathedral in the old city centre, with its well-preserved medieval streets that lead you towards the famous pastel colored houses at the edge of the river bank. The old city center of Girona holds an important artistic heritage. You will be given some free time in Girona to enjoy the city by yourself.
Come back to Barcelona and enjoy 50 minutes of free time to have lunch before start the second part of this amazing tour!
Join the group and let us show you Barcelona. This amazing city is known as the capital of Modernism and the place where the famous architect Antoni Gaudí worked and lived. Gaudí, one of the greatest innovators of his time, has left behind numerous treasures for the discerning tourist to discover in Barcelona.
This Artistic Tour of Barcelona starts visiting the Sagrada Família Basilica, Gaudí's unfinished masterpiece which is Barcelona's most famous landmark. The guide will take you on a walking tour of the exterior of the Sagrada Família, to admire the richly and symbolically decorated facades, where vaults reach up to seventy meters.
Next, discover Gaudí's bizarre Park Güell which has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Be careful, it's easy to get lost in the whimsical design of this bizarre but compelling public park with a perfect integration of the architectural elements in nature.
Our tour continues to Passeig de Gràcia to see Gaudí's famous apartment buildings like Casa Batlló, Casa Milà “La Pedrera” and others modernist buildings.
* El Call, the former labyrinthine Jewish quarter of Girona, is one of the best-preserved Jewish quarters in the world.
* In Park Güell nature breaths and design lives, a special place to go for a walk and look at the creative essence of this genius.
* Passeig de Gràcia is the home of many modernist buildings designed by famous architects such as Gaudí and Puig i Cadafalch.
* Bilingual guide.
* Radio guide system.
* Guided walking tour in Girona.
* Guided walking tour of Park Güell with entrance.
* Guided walking tour outside of the Sagrada Família.
* Guided walking tour of Passeig de Gràcia (Casa Milà “La Pedrera” and Casa Batlló).
* Entrances to Sagrada Família, Casa Milà “La Pedrera” and Casa Batlló.
* Food and drinks, unless specified.
* Hotel pickup and drop-off.
* Any other service not specified.Please Note* This tour is bilingual and will be in English and Spanish.
* Please be aware that some walking is included during this tour, please come prepared and we recommend wearing comfortable clothes and shoes.
* You have approximately 50 min of free time for lunch between both parts of the excursions. (Lunch not included)
* The second part of the tour departs at 03:30PM. Check in is at 03:15PM in Julià Travel Office, Balmes, 5.
* For your comfort, a radio guide system is offered during the tour, in groups of more than 5 people.
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide. E-voucher accepted.
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 93 317 64 54 / email@example.com
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show