Prices are tax included
Product successfully added to your shopping cart
There are 0 items in your cart. There is 1 item in your cart.
Your excursion includes return transportation to the Park from Barcelona and regular admission
Six completely different worlds of adventure await you in PortAventura Park: Mediterrània, Polynesia, SésamoAventura, China, México and Far West… Whatever you like to do, you'll find something to suit your interests. PortAventura Park hosts 40 rides for you to test your courage and feel an adrenaline rush. You will discover one-of-a-kind rides in Europe with records for height, speed and size. You will encounter intense, dizzying and exciting attractions such as Dragon Khan, Furius Baco and Shambhala, Europe’s highest roller coaster. You'll find plenty of attractions suitable for younger visitors... and lots more fun for the whole family. In addition we invite you to enjoy a different kind of entertainment: the magic of show business with up to 40 daily performances! Let yourself be seduced by our exotic offers that await you. Step inside the Gran Teatro Imperial and discover a world of magic and music where anything is possible: acrobats, dance routines and melodies …
* Shambhala! is the highest roller-coaster in Europe and also has the longest fall in the continent.
* The eight loops of Dragon Khan captivate all vertigo and roller-coaster lovers.
* Furius Baco is pure speed in a horizontal catapult from 0 to 135 km/h in just three seconds.
* Up to 40 shows are performed a day in PortAventura Park: cancan, tribal dances, acrobatics and more.
* Entrance to PortAventura Park.
* Lunch or other services not specified.Please Note* There is approximately 1h 30min from Barcelona to PortAventura World.
* From from 6th Apr to 21st Jun & 8th Sep to 6th Jan: Departure from Barcelona at 09.30 AM – Arrival to PortAventura Park at 11.00 AM. / Departure from PortAventura Park 07.30 PM – Arrival to Barcelona at 9.00 PM.
* From 22nd Jun to 7th Sep: Departure from Barcelona at 09.30 AM – Arrival to PortAventura Park at 11.00 PM./ Departure from PortAventura Park at 08.00 PM – Arrival to Barcelona at 09.30 PM.* The departure from PortAventura Park to Barcelona is at exact time indicated from the same location of arrival. We kindly request you to be very punctual because it’s the only way of transportation available to return to Barcelona.
* PortAventura World reserves the right to organise, schedule, restrict and close public access to PortAventura Park and/or PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Park and/or Ferrari Land and their different areas and services.
* Some facilities may not operate and may be suspended or closed if necessary due to technical, weather, safety or operating conditions. In view of these conditions, it may also be necessary to close PortAventura Park and/or PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Park and/or Ferrari Land.The above does not entitle Visitors to a refund on admission or change of date.
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide. E-voucher accepted.
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* It is mandatory to provide an identity document of the lead customer (ID Card, Passport or driving license) to redeem the voucher to get the entrance tickets to PortAventura at Julià Travel Gray Line office. Ticket entrances will not be issued if the identity of the lead customer cannot be proved.
* Contact for Julià Travel Gray Line Spain 0034 93 317 64 54 / firstname.lastname@example.org
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show