Prices are tax included
Product successfully added to your shopping cart
There are 0 items in your cart. There is 1 item in your cart.
Six completely different worlds of adventure await you in PortAventura Park all designed with stunning theme details to enhance your experience. Mediterrània, Polynesia, SésamoAventura, China, México and Far West… Whatever you like to do, you'll find something to suit your tastes.
PortAventura Park hosts 40 rides for you to test your courage and feel an adrenaline rush. You will discover one-of-a-kind rides in Europe with records for height, speed and size. Climb on board for the ride of your life!
You will encounter intense, dizzying and exciting attractions such as Dragon Khan, Furius Baco and Shambhala, Europe’s highest roller coaster.
And when you want to turn it down a notch, there are other rides that are just as thrilling and surprising. Or cool off in water attractions like Angkor or Tutuki Splash.
You'll find plenty of attractions suitable for younger visitors: the Tomahawk roller-coaster in Far West, the exciting Coco Piloto plane ride, the Imperial China play area ... and lots more fun for the whole family.
You don't have to speed around on white-knuckle rides to have fun. We invite you to enjoy a different kind of entertainment: the magic of show business with up to 40 daily performances!
Let yourself be seduced by our exotic offers that await you. Discover dances from distant lands, tribal rhythms, shows by the light of bonfires and more.
Step inside the Gran Teatro Imperial and discover a world of magic and music where anything is possible: acrobats, dance routines and melodies … on with the show!
And don’t miss talking parrots in Aves del Paraíso, thousands of soap bubbles in Bubblebou, surprise meetings with friends from Sesame Street, a magical and colorful parade to close the park each day ... Young children will love the wonderful attractions created especially for them.
IMPORTANT: Transfers to PortAventura Park are not included. The ticket will be given at Julia Travel Office, 5th Balmes St, Barcelona. The ticket is valid for one day, you can use it in any of the open days of the season (see timetable below) and is not refundable.
* Shambhala! is the highest roller-coaster in Europe and also has the longest fall in the continent.
* The eight loops of Dragon Khan captivate all vertigo and roller-coaster lovers.
* Furius Baco is pure speed in a horizontal catapult from 0 to 135 km/h in just three seconds.
* Up to 40 shows are performed a day in PortAventura: cancan, tribal dances, acrobatics and more.
* Lunch or other services not specified
* Hotel pickup and drop-off.
* Optional gratuities.Please Note* PortAventura Park is located to 100 km away from Barcelona City Center.
* Transfers to PortAventura are not included.
* The ticket is valid for one day, you can use it in any of the open days of the season (see timetable) and is not refundable.
* Opening Times for more information please download the Timetable 2017/2018 file at the top of the page
* Closing times can be modified, please consult.
* You must provide an identity document (ID Card, Passport or driving license) when exchanging your voucher for the entrance tickets at Julià Travel Gray Line.
* Julià Travel Gray Line spain contact. 0034 93 317 64 54 / firstname.lastname@example.org
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show