Prices are tax included
Product successfully added to your shopping cart
There are 0 items in your cart. There is 1 item in your cart.
The personalized visit to the winery will let you discover the secrets of winemaking from the time of harvest to your enjoyment, followed with the elaboration of Cava – a type of sparkling wine. You will finally jump into the discovery of olive oil elaboration.
During the tour you will also have the privilege to explore the private country house of the Llopart family, inherited by Bernardus Leopardy in the XIV century. We will descend to the small cellar in the house, where in 1887 the first bottle of Llopart cava was produced. It is in this charming old winery where you will experience a trip to the past with the tasting of their most emblematic and exclusive cava: the Original Gran Reserva 1887.
The experience will continue by visiting one of their oldest vineyards: “La vinya de Paulino” with vines that are more than 75 years old. The tour continues on to the current facilities where all Llopart’s products are produced nowadays. Once we get to their ExVite tasting room, you will have the chance to enjoy three more tastings: one wine, two oils and one of their cava Gran Reserva. These drinks will be served along with a brunch of local products including the emblematic Catalan “Pa amb tomàquet”, cold meats and cheese.
The morning tour finishes at Julià Travel Office (Balmes, 5) from where we will start the second part of the tour.
Start your half day trip from Barcelona in a comfortable bus towards the mountain of Montserrat, which rises majestically up to 4,051 feet (1,236 meter).
Montserrat is a multi-peaked rocky range formed of sedimentary rocks shaped by the wind and rain. The popular imagination has seen human and animal shapes in some of these peaks, giving them names and inventing legends to explain their fantastic origins. This trip to Montserrat will give you the opportunity to enjoy the wonderful and breathtaking views of the Montserrat Mountain, one of nature’s special creations.
You will go up to Montserrat with the Cog – Wheel Train, which leaves you in the middle of the Monastery. It is a 15-minute trip with a privileged and spectacular view of the mountain. The train has panoramic windows which make the actual journey an interesting attraction. The train is air-conditioned and they are completely wheelchair-friendly.
You will visit the Royal Basilica of Montserrat, which holds the famous 12th century Romanesque carving of Verge Moreneta (the Black Madonna). You will be able to see this famous statue of the Black Madonna from a distance. The Benedict sanctuary of Montserrat was founded in 1025 and provides a mystical backdrop for the Virgin of Montserrat, the patron saint of Catalonia, who is enshrined in the monastery's Royal Basilica. The little monastery soon began to receive pilgrims and visitors who contributed to the spread of stories, miracles and wonders performed by the Virgin. Today, Montserrat has been modernized to continue attending the pilgrims needs, one thousand years after it was originally founded.
* Relish different Catalan wines and a wonderful brunch in Montserrat.
* Discover the awe-inspiring views from the top of Montserrat.
* Bilingual assistant during the tour
* Guided tour and commented tasting of wine, cava and oil.
* Brunch of local products in the exclusive Ex Vite tasting room of Llopart cava including bread topped with tomato, a selection of cold meats and cheese.
* Bilingual guide in Montserrat PM
* Taste of 4 typical liquors, handmade by the monks of the monastery.
* Entrance to the audio visual exhibition in Montserrat “Espai Audio visual Montserrat”.
* Cog-wheel train ticket.
* Other services not specified.Please Note* Proper dress code is requested to enter the Basilica at Montserrat. It is not permitted to enter with tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts or sandals.
* At Montserrat there is mountain climate, depending on the season you will need clothes protecting you from the rain and/or cold.
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide. E-voucher accepted.
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* Contact for Julià Travel Gray Line Spain: 0034 93 317 64 54 / email@example.com
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 72 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show