Prices are tax included
Product successfully added to your shopping cart
There are 0 items in your cart. There is 1 item in your cart.
At 9 o’clock we will arrive to Vic, where we will visit the market located in the main square. This is one of the main attractions of this village that attracts a great number of local people, people from the surroundings, and also tourists. This market has been in the same place since the XI century, and nowadays we can find a great variety of products such as fresh meat, flowers, crafts, clothes, etc. In addition, we will have the exclusive opportunity to visit the local council building and admire some wall paintings from the renowned painter Josep Maria Sert. Moreover, we will have a great panoramic view of the market and the square from the balcony of the local council building. Later, we are going to visit a traditional charcuterie where, apart from a degustation of typical cold meat, we will join in a workshop that consist in the elaboration of your own Catalan sausage: “butifarra”. To finish our stay in Vic, we will visit the Cathedral and the most important masterpieces in the first floor of the Episcopal Museum, which is one of the most relevant institutions for the study of the medieval Catalan art.
Back to the bus, we will continue our way to Rupit (one hour approx.). During the journey we will contemplate the fabulous landscape of this region of Catalonia. We will arrive at 01:45pm approx., and then we will enjoy a typical Catalan menu for lunch (optional). Later on we will have a nice walking tour through the cobblestone streets of this lovely village and, at the end, you will be given some free time to enjoy the calm and peace that this place has to offer, far away from the stressful city. Rupit has indeed some fantastic sceneries for the photography lovers, because nature and architecture coexist in a harmonious way. At the fixed time we will take the bus back to the city center of Barcelona, where we will arrive at 06:00pm approx.
* Enjoy a degustation of typical cold meat and join in a workshop that consist in the elaboration of your own Catalan sausage "butifarra".
* Discover the charming village of Rupit, one of the most beautiful and lovely places in Catalonia.
* Bilingual guide.
* Guided Tour in Vic.
* Catalan sausage workshop and cold meat degustation in “Ca la Teresona”.
* Guided tour in the Cathedral and the first floor of the Episcopal Museum in Vic, where there are some of the most important masterpieces of the medieval Catalan art in Romanesque and Gothic stile.
* Guided tour in Rupit.
* For your comfort, a radio guide system is offered during the tour, in groups of more than 5 people.
* Optional (if option selected): Lunch in Rupit. Local menu composed of tree dishes (starting course, main course and desert) and drink (water or house wine).
* Other services not specified.Please Note* Starting Time: 08:00 AM / Check-in Time: 07:45 AM.
* This tour is bilingual; English & Spanish.
* Please be aware that some walking is included during this tour, please come prepared and we recommend wearing comfortable clothes and shoes.
* There is a mountains climate, depending on the season you will need clothes protecting you from the rain and/or cold.
* Please remember to request a change in the usual menu due to food intolerances or other reason when making your reservation and wait for the answer. If you do not notify us in advance, the company is not responsible for not being able to serve you an alternative menu.
* This tour is not recommended for vegetarian or vegan people. The Catalan sausage workshop and the degustation of cold meat will not be changed for other activities.
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide. E-voucher accepted.
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* Contact for Julià Travel Gray Line Spain 0034 93 317 64 54 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show