Prices are tax included
Product successfully added to your shopping cart
There are 0 items in your cart. There is 1 item in your cart.
The first part of the visit consists in a walking tour around the exterior of la Sagrada Familia, where we will discover its history and the symbolism hidden behind its ornamentation. Back to the bus, we will access to the upper part of Barcelona, where Park Güell is located with an incredible panoramic views of the city. The Park is one of the most emblematic works of Gaudí because he displayed all his creative talent with a naturalistic and organic style. The park has been declared World Heritage Site by the UNESCO. We will finish de tour with a nice walk through one of the most important streets in Barcelona, Passeig de Gràcia, where apart from prestigious brand shops we can find some buildings in modernist style, among them Casa Milà “La Pedrera” and Casa Batlló. The tour will end up in front of Casa Batlló, only ten minutes walking distance from Catalunya Square.
* In Park Güell nature breaths and design lives, a special place to go for a walk and look at the creative essence of this genius.
* La Pedrera is the reflection of Gaudí’s imagination, with an atypical terrace dominated by chimneys that remind of medieval knights.
* Casa Batlló stands out for its vivid colors, illumination and columns in the shape of bones that make it as a one of Passeig de Gràcia jewels.
* Bilingual official guide.(English & Spanish)
* Radio guide system.
* Guided walking tour in Park Güell with admission ticket.
* Guided walking tour of the outside of the Sagrada Família
* Guided walking tour of the Passeig de Gràcia (Casa Milà “La Pedrera” and Casa Batlló).
* Sagrada Familia, Casa Milà “La Pedrera” and Casa Batlló admission tickets.
* Hotel pickup and drop-off.Please Note* This tour is bilingual English and Spanish, however for your comfort, a radio guide system is offered during the tour, in groups of more than 5 people.
* Please be aware that the tour includes Walking Tours, we kindly advise you to use comfortable clothes and shoes and be ready for some walking.
* Please check in at the counter at least 15 minutes before the departure time.
* Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 93 317 64 54 / email@example.com
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show