Prices are tax included
Product successfully added to your shopping cart
There are 0 items in your cart. There is 1 item in your cart.
We look forward to welcoming you to "the sweetest tour in town!"
Indulge your taste buds with this chocolate and sweets small-group walking tour in Barcelona! Learn about the important tradition of pastries and chocolate in Spain as you visit different patisseries and cafés with your local guide.
Explore Barcelona's main sweet locations, in the Gothic and El Born quarters, and enjoy 10 different tastings of a variety of Spanish treats, such as 'melindros' and 'churros'. This small-group tour, limited to 15 people, ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide.
Our informative and food connoisseur guide will lead you through this luscious and delicious walking tour that will leave no one indifferent.
Are you ready to taste the experience?
* In El Born neighborhood the historical Barcelona and the city’s most succulent cuisine coexist.
* The ‘melindros’ and ‘churros’ are two of the Spanish cuisine delicacies. Its sweetness is ideal for dunking them in a hot chocolate cup.
* Gourmet walking tour.
* Several stops with more than 10 tastings with chocolates, sweets and drinks.
* Radio guide system.
* Hotel pickup and drop-off.
* Transportation to meeting point and from ending point.Please Note* Please be aware that this is a walking tour, we kindly advise you to use comfortable clothes and shoes and come prepared for some walking.
* Infants (Ages 3 and under) are free, no food or drink provided. Booking is required.
* Small Group: maximum 15 persons per departure.
* Minimum 2 people per departure.
* If you have a food allergy or dietary requirement, please advice when booking.
* For your comfort, a radio guide system is offered during the tour, in groups of more than 5 people.
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide.
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* This tour ends in front of Santa Maria del Mar Church.
* Julià Travel Gray Line contact: 0034 93 317 64 54 / email@example.com
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show