Prices are tax included
Product successfully added to your shopping cart
There are 0 items in your cart. There is 1 item in your cart.
You are going to enjoy the “duende” (magic and charm) of an authentic flamenco show, from a privileged platform: the Tablao. The intimacy, warmth, closeness...will allow this ancient culture to drench the senses in a unique scenic setting.
The show is the gathering of no more than 180 people around the stage, similar to a Flamenco family party, in this setting this type of flamenco is transmitted in a way that cannot be learned in an academy. Even the humble wicker chairs you will sit on are a recreation of these gathering. Its vaulted architecture, like a cave, allows the natural sound that is characteristic of flamenco, free of microphones and devices to come across clean and vibrant.
DINNER: Gourmet menu by chef Jordi Navarro with waiter service and buffet composed of 32 hot and cold specialties typical Spanish cuisine, including the famous “paella”, “jamón”, “pinchos”, tapas, delicious meat, fish and rice ... and 8 desserts selection of pastries and fruit. Drinks included without limitation (wine, sangria, beer, soft drinks, mineral water and coffee).
* The Tablao Flamenco Cordobés gathers flamenco living legends and young promises in a unique show in the city.
* During the show, the intimate spirit of tablaos is alive: a small place inspired in Nasrid art in which the lucky ones enjoy music at stage level.
* Drink or dinner depending on the booked option.
* Hotel pickup and drop-off.
* Food and drink, unless specified.
* Optional gratuities.
* Please arrive 15 minutes before the opening time.
* Julià Travel Gray Line contact: 0034 93 317 64 54 / email@example.com
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 48 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show