Prices are tax included
Product successfully added to your shopping cart
There are 0 items in your cart. There is 1 item in your cart.
For those people who bought the tour with the tapas option we will continue our visit going to the restaurant Cafè de l’Òpera. This is an elegant place decorated in modernist style which has been working as a catering since the end of the XVIII century. The establishment is located in the very heart of las Ramblas, just in front the Liceo’s Opera.
* A maximum of 25 persons per group to ensure the quality of the tour.
* Palau Güell is one of the first major works Gaudí received at the beginning of his career from Eusebi Güell.
* Enjoy a tapas tasting in the restaurant Cafè de l’Òpera
* Radio guide system.
* Walking tour in las Ramblas and la Boqueria Market.
* Entrance and guided visit to the Palau Güell.
* (Only if tapas tasting option is selected): Tapas tasting in the restaurant Cafè de l’Òpera: 4 tapas per person (Spanish omelette, jam, croquettes and potatoes with “brava” sauce) and 1 drink (to choose between a glass of wine, beer, soft-drink or water).
* Food and drinks, unless specified
* Hotel pickup and drop-offPlease Note* Departure time: 5:45pm/ check-in time: 5:30pm at Julià Travel- Tours and Tickets Office - Ramblas 54, Barcelona
* This is a bilingual tour in English and Spanish.
* Please note the tour involves walking. The use of comfortable clothes and shoes is recommended.
* Not recommended for children under 3 years, as it is a walking view of more than 2 hours.
* Please remember to request a change in the usual menu due to food intolerances or other reason when making your reservation and wait for the answer. If you do not notify us in advance, the company is not responsible for not being able to serve you an alternative menu.
* For your comfort, a radio guide system is offered during the tour, in groups of more than 5 people.
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide. E-voucher accepted.
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* Contact for Julià Travel Gray Line Spain 0034 93 317 64 54 / firstname.lastname@example.org
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 72 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show