Prices are tax included
Product successfully added to your shopping cart
There are 0 items in your cart. There is 1 item in your cart.
The next part of the tour is the Born’s neighbourhood, where we will enjoy the fabulous view of Santa Maria del Mar church, built in a superb gothic stile. Between narrow streets we will find the Picasso Museum. This is the only museum that has been created whilst the painter was still alive, and it’s an interesting place to appreciate the beginning of his career. During the guided tour you will understand Picasso’s artistic evolution, always in parallel to his biography.
For those people who bought the tour without the breakfast option our visit will finish here. They are free to remain inside the building as long as they wish. For those people who bought the tour with the breakfast option we will continue our visit going to Palau de la Música Catalana, to finish we´ll take a local breakfast in Palau de la Música.
* Maximum 25 persons per departure to ensure a quality tour.
* You will understand Picasso’s artistic evolution, always in parallel to his biography.
* Outside visit to Palau de la Música Catalana.
* Radio guide system.
* Guided walking tour of the Gothic quarter.
* Entrance fee and guided visit in the Picasso Museum.
* Guided walking tour in Born quarter.
* Guided tour outside of Palau de la Música Catalana.
* Optional: local breakfast in Palau de la Música Catalana, composed by one drink (Coffee, tea, juice, etc.) and a sandwich.
* Entrance to Palau de la Música Catalana.
* Food and drinks, unless specified
* Hotel pickup and drop-offPlease Note* This tour departs at 8:30 AM / Check-in at 8.15 AM
* This tour is bilingual and will be in English and Spanish.
* Please be aware that the tour includes Walking Tours. The use of comfortable clothes and shoes is recommended.
* It is recommended not to carry backpacks. If you take them you must leave them at the box office to access the museum.
* For your comfort, a radio guide system is offered during the tour, in groups of more than 5 people.
* Not recommended for children under 3 years, as it is a walking view of more than 2 hours.
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide. E-voucher accepted.
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 93 317 64 54 / email@example.com
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show