Prices are tax included
Product successfully added to your shopping cart
There are 0 items in your cart. There is 1 item in your cart.
As a result the building is a perfect fusion between architecture and spiritually. At the end of the tour you will be able to visit the museum, where there is an exhibition of drawings, plaster models and pictures about the history and development of this basilica from its early beginnings up to the present day. The museum will also give valuable information about Gaudí’s life and career.
* The spectacular columns of Sagrada Familia’s inside remind of trees that split their branches into the vault.
* The stained glass windows allow the sunlight to shine inside the temple, light that create magic and vivid colour-scheme.
* Radio guide system.
* Entrance fee and guided visit to Sagrada Familia.
* Other services not specified.Please Note* Most of the departures of this tour are bilingual and will be in the selected language and a second language.
* As it is a Catholic church, visitors must dress appropriately, is requested for entrance to the Sagrada Familia Basilica. No tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts or sandals will be accepted. Also Visitors will not be allowed to enter with special clothing to celebrate any sort of festivities.
* For safety, no hats are allowed inside the nave or the museum except for religious, health or belief-related reasons.
* For your comfort, a radio guide system is offered during the tour, in groups of more than 5 people.
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide. E-voucher accepted.
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 93 459 39 33 / 0034 93 317 64 54 / firstname.lastname@example.org
* Cancellation policy: 48 hours free of charge. Less than 48 hours or No Show 100%