Prices are tax included
Product successfully added to your shopping cart
There are 0 items in your cart. There is 1 item in your cart.
Sagrada Familia guided tour: The Basilica and Expiatory Temple of la Sagrada Familia is one of the most visited buildings in the world. Considered the Gaudi’s masterpiece, despite the construction of the church stared on the 1882 is still unfinished. We will visit its astonishing interior rich in symbolism, and with our guide you will discover how Gaudí got most of his inspiration from nature, considered by the architect the God’s masterpiece. As a result the building is a perfect fusion between architecture and spiritually. At the end of the tour you will be able to visit the museum, where there is an exhibition of drawings, plaster models and pictures about the history and development of this basilica from its early beginnings us to the present day. The museum will also give valuable information about Gaudí’s life and career.
* The spectacular columns of Sagrada Familia’s inside remind of trees that split their branches into the vault.
* In Park Güell nature breaths and design lives, a special place to go for a walk and look at the creative essence of this genius.
* The stairway and the dragon decorated with mosaic of ceramic tiles, the Catalan style known as trencadís, welcome the Park Güell’s visitors.
* Radio guide system.
* Entrance and guided visit to Park Güell.
* Entrance and guided visit to Sagrada Familia.
* Transfer from Park Güell to Sagrada Familia or vice versa (depending on the tour chosen).
* Food and drinks, unless specified.
* Hotel pickup and drop-off.Please Note* As it is a Catholic church, visitors must dress appropriately, is requested for entrance to the Sagrada Familia Basilica. No tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts or sandals will be accepted. Also Visitors will not be allowed to enter with special clothing to celebrate any sort of festivities.
* For safety, no hats are allowed inside the nave or the museum except for religious, health or belief-related reasons.
* Visitors may not enter barefoot.
* For your comfort, a radio guide system is offered during the tour, in groups of more than 5 people.
* Departure: 10 am, Meeting point 15 minutes before at Gaudí Experience, Larrard Street, nº 41. Transportation between Park Güell & Sagrada Familia included. Second part of the tour, Sagrada Familia begins at 1 pm. You shall be 15 minutes before at Julia Travel Office at Carrer Sardenya 311. The tour ends at Sagrada Familia.
* Sagrada Familia & Park Güell:
* Departure at 3 pm. Meeting point 15 minutes before departure 2.45 pm at Julia Travel Office at Carrer Sardenya 311. Transportation between Sagrada Familia & Park Güell included. The tour ends at Park Güell
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide.
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 93 459 39 33 / 0034 93 317 64 54 / firstname.lastname@example.org
* Cancellation policy: 48 hours free of charge. Less than 48 hours or No Show 100%