Prices are tax included
Product successfully added to your shopping cart
There are 0 items in your cart. There is 1 item in your cart.
As a result the building is a perfect fusion between architecture and spiritually. At the end of the visit the guide will take you to the elevator entrance for climbing to one of the towers. From the top of the tower you will admire by yourself the spectacular panoramic views of Barcelona. In addition, you will be able to visit the museum, where there is an exhibition of drawings, plaster models and pictures about the history and development of this basilica from its early beginnings us to the present day. The museum will also give valuable information about Gaudí’s life and career.
* The spectacular columns of Sagrada Familia’s inside remind of trees that split their branches into the vault.
* The stained glass windows allow the sunlight to shine inside the temple, light that create magic and vivid colour-scheme.
* The towers offer an astonishing views of Barcelona from the top of this Gaudí’s masterpiece.
* Entrance and guided visit to Sagrada Familia Basilica & Museum.
* Lift to the towers.
* Radio guide system.
* Other services not specified.Please Note* Children aged under 6 years old, unaccompanied minors (under 18 years old) and people with reduced mobility are not allowed to go up the towers.
* Towers will be visit without guide.
* As it is a Catholic church, visitors must dress appropriately, is requested for entrance to the Sagrada Familia Basilica. No tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts or sandals will be accepted. Also Visitors will not be allowed to enter with special clothing to celebrate any sort of festivities.
* Due to limited capacity of the elevators, there can be a waiting time between the basilica and museum guided tour and elevator access. Towers visit will be without guide. The lift´s working is subject to cancellation depending on weather conditions and other force majeure causes. May walk down the tower is to be made by the stairs.
* For your comfort, a radio guide system is offered during the tour, in groups of more than 5 people.
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide. E-voucher accepted.
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 93 459 39 33 / 0034 93 317 64 54 / firstname.lastname@example.org
* Cancellation policy: 48 hours free of charge. Less than 48 hours or No Show 100%