Prices are tax included
Product successfully added to your shopping cart
There are 0 items in your cart. There is 1 item in your cart.
Torre Bellesguard is one of the most unknown buildings from Gaudí, also for local people! Was built between 1900 and 1909 following a rectilinear patron, something very unusual in his works. Gaudí got his inspiration from the medieval castle of Martin I the Humane, the last king of the Hause of Barcelona, who lived in Bellesguard till his dead, in 1410. That’s the reason why Gaudí uses medieval elements from the Gothic style mixed with modernist elements. You will enjoy the guided tour of this building surrounded by gardens with spectacular views of Barcelona and, with no queues! At the end of the visit you will have free time to enjoy the place by yourself. For those who choose the brunch option, a delicious brunch paired with wines will be served on the porch or at the beautiful surrounding gardens. Later we will take you back to the city center, near Plaça Catalunya.
* Visit the Torre Bellesguard, an exceptional place that only a few people know about its intriguing history.
* Unforgettable experience enjoying a delicious brunch paired with wines on the porch or beautiful gardens.
* English guide all the tour
* Fast Track entrance fee and guided visit to the Sagrada Familia
* Entrance and guided visit to Gaudí’s Torre Bellesguard
* If you chose the option with Brunch at Torre Bellesguard, it is composed by:
- Selection of local cheeses (cow, sheep and goat) – paired with a cup of white wine “Jardins de Peralada”
- Selection of Catalan cold meats (“jamón”, “fuet” and “butifarra”) – paired with a cup of red wine”Jardins de Peralada”
- "Catalan cream” or melt chocolate with typical sweet “carquinyolis”- paired with a cup of sweet wine "Cresta Azul”
* Hotel pickup and drop-offPlease Note* This is a monolingual tour.
* As it is a Catholic church, visitors must dress appropriately, is requested for entrance to the Sagrada Familia Basilica. No tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts or sandals will be accepted. Also Visitors will not be allowed to enter with special clothing to celebrate any sort of festivities.
* Please be aware that the tour included walking, we kindly advise you to wear comfortable clothes and shoes and be ready for some walking.
* Please remember to request a change in the usual menu due to food intolerances or other reason when making your reservation and wait for the answer. If you do not notify us in advance, the company is not responsible for not being able to serve you an alternative menu.
* Print your voucher and show it at time of check in. E-voucher accepted.
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 93 459 39 33 / 0034 93 317 64 54 / firstname.lastname@example.org
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 72 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show