Prices are tax included
Product successfully added to your shopping cart
There are 0 items in your cart. There is 1 item in your cart.
Don't miss the Park Güell: it will really surprise you! You will not find any park like this one in the world! This architectural marvel, created in the middle of nature by Antoni Gaudí, was commissioned by Count Güell, who wanted him to design an elegant estate with family homes. Today it is a public park and it belongs to the city's heritage. It has been declared UNESCO’s World heritage site and is just another marvel that awaits you on your visit to Barcelona.
When you go to Park Güell, you should enter by the big staircase dominated by the dragon decorated with mosaic of ceramic tiles, the Catalan style known as “trencadís”. This dragon is one of the most characteristic images of Barcelona. Originally written Park Güell (using the English spelling), the park is arranged around a large central square bordered by a snaking, “trencadís”-covered bench. Below the square, the roof is supported by 86 Doric columns, like trees, with paths between them, and viaducts on sloping columns: Gaudí's work, like no other, unites nature and architecture.
Get on board our bus and enjoy the ride to Sagrada Familia
Sagrada Familia with towers we will take you know one of the Antoni Gaudi’s treasures. The famous architect Antoni Gaudí, one of the greatest innovators of his time worked and lived Barcelona has left behind numerous treasures for the discerning tourist to discover in Barcelona.
The Sagrada Familia is one of the most visited buildings in the world. We will visit the astonishing interior of this church, where vaults reach seventy meters. Antoni Gaudí designed a Latin cross plan with five aisles, extremely rich in ornamentation and symbolism. We will also visit the Sagrada Familia museum, where you will see drawings, plaster models and pictures about the history and development of this basilica from its early beginnings to the present day. The museum will also give valuable information about Antoni Gaudi´s life and career.
At the end of the museum visit, the guide will leave you at the entrance of the elevator to the tower, you have admission included. Take the elevator up the tower to admire the astonishing views of the city from there.
* The spectacular columns of Sagrada Familia’s inside remind of trees that split their branches into the vault.
* In Park Güell nature breaths and design lives, a special place to go for a walk and look at the creative essence of this genius.
* The stairway and the dragon decorated with mosaic of ceramic tiles, the Catalan style known as trencadís, welcome the Park Güell’s visitors.
* Radio guide system.
* Entrance fee and guided visit to Park Güell.
* Entrance fee and guided visit to Sagrada Familia & Museum.
* Transfer from Park Güell to Sagrada Familia.
* Access elevator to the towers (only up).
* Hotel pickup and drop-off.
* Entrance fee in Gaudi’s Museum house.Please Note* This tour is available only in English.
* DEPARTURE TIME: 11 am
* This tour starts at Park Güell and ends at Sagrada Familia.
* As it is a Catholic church, visitors must dress appropriately, is requested for entrance to the Sagrada Familia Basilica. No tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts or sandals will be accepted. Also Visitors will not be allowed to enter with special clothing to celebrate any sort of festivities.
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide.
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* Please note that this tour ends at Sagrada Familia.
* Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 93 317 64 54 / firstname.lastname@example.org
* Cancellation policy: 48 hours free of charge. Less than 48 hours or No Show 100%