Prices are tax included
Product successfully added to your shopping cart
There are 0 items in your cart. There is 1 item in your cart.
Taste Spain's fundamental flavors with this walking tour.
We will start the tour in a unique venue in Spain, Tours Tapas & Friends, a Gastronomic Centre created under the slow food philosophy and open to offer experiences to Foodies and travelers who visit Barcelona; where, we will do with a guided tasting of 3 selected Spanish products (cheese and /or cured meats) with bread and a drink
Your tapas walking tour will lead you through Barcelona's most famous street, La Rambla, with tapas bars and local restaurants. From here you and your guide will go to La Boqueria, the city’s famous food market, which offers an array of fresh produce including fruit and vegetables, seafood, cheese and any type of meat imaginable.
The tour continues at a restaurant offering a wide selection of local, delicious tapas. Here you will enjoy three tapas with a glass of wine, beer or cider, while your food-and-wine-guide provides insights into the flavors of wine, the cuisine and Spanish culture.
You'll continue through the Gothic Quarter, where you will discover the architecture, atmosphere, language and gastronomy that are unique to Spain, and some of the gourmet shops which are over 100 years old.
Your last stop will be in a bar where four tasty tapas and a glass of wine, cava or beer will be waiting for you.
* The narrow and labyrinthine streets of Barrio Gótico are the cultural heritage of the Roman and Medieval history of Barcelona, and the Catalan cuisine.
* The Mercat de la Boquería is the city’s most relevant market. Its very diverse selection of goods and its arrangement make La Boquería a great pleasure for all the Foodies.
* Radio guide system.
* Free WiFi at the meeting point.
* Guided tasting of 3 selected Spanish products (cheese, cured meats, olive oil,…) with bread and drink at the meeting point.
* 8 tapas, hot and cold.
* 2 drinks (water will be considered as a drink).
* Hotel pickup and drop-off.Please Note* What to wear: Comfortable clothing and shoes and wet weather gear if rain is expected.
* Weather conditions: Tour takes place rain or shine.
* Vegetarian and gluten intolerant option is available, please advice at time of booking if required
* If you have a food allergy or dietary requirement, please advise us when booking.
* Infants (Ages 3 and under) are free, no food or drink provided. Booking is required
* Small Group: Maximum 15 people per departure.
* Minimum 2 people per departure.
* For your comfort, a radio guide system is offered during the tour, in groups of more than 5 people.
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide. Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* Please note that this tour ends at Santa Caterina market area (downtown).
* Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 93 317 64 54 / email@example.com
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show