Prices are tax included
Product successfully added to your shopping cart
There are 0 items in your cart. There is 1 item in your cart.
The aim of this wine tasting is to immerse you in a genuine wine experience, right in the center of Barcelona.
The activity is done in a casual way in a unique wine shop, a place with more than 500 different wine references and more than 40 wines by the glass to choose from; and a great food offer.
And to complete your experience you will enjoy a tasting of our delicious Spanish cured meats with an explanation of their differences.
After the tasting you are more than welcome to stay on your own in the wine bar to continue tasting the wines of our unique country or taste some of our local dishes.
* Wine is a typical drink in Spain and Catalonia that goes with lunches, dinners or aperitifs. Is highly appreciated at national and international level.
* Color, texture, bouquet and taste are the fundamental aspects in every wine tasting.
* Radio guide system.
* 5 selected wines and tapas.
* Free WiFi at the meeting point.
* Hotel pickup and drop-off.
* Transportation to meeting point and from ending point.Please Note* Please be aware that this is a walking tour, we kindly advise you to use comfortable clothes and shoes and come prepared for some walking.
* If you have a food allergy or dietary requirement, please advise when booking.
* Small Group: Maximum 15 people per departure.
* Minimum 2 people per departure.
* For your comfort, a radio guide system is offered during the tour, in groups of more than 5 people.
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide.
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* Julià Travel Gray Line contact: 0034 93 317 6454 / firstname.lastname@example.org
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show