Prices are tax included
Product successfully added to your shopping cart
There are 0 items in your cart. There is 1 item in your cart.
During this early guided tour you will discover a different Gaudí style. In fact, this house has an unusual oriental and mudéjar aroma, but in some ways was ahead of the modernism style in Catalonia. This the eighth building in the city listed World Heritage Site by the UNESCO.
Located at the upper part of Barcelona with incredible views of the city, we find Park Güell, one of the most emblematic works of the architect Antoni Gaudí. The Park has been declared World Heritage Site by the UNESCO in the 1984. The original project was meant to be an urbanization, ordered by the catalan entrepreneur Eusebi Güell, it was finally inaugurated as a public park in 1926.
In this work Gaudí displayed all his creative talent with a naturalistic and organic style with the aim to achieve a perfect integration of architecture and nature. We will admire how the architect handles one of his favorite techniques, the “trencadís”, omnipresent in all his creations. Be ready to discover all the secrets hidden in this park through the explanations of our guides.
The tour ends at Park Güell.
* In Casa Vicens, Gaudí recreated the figurative worlds that were fashionable at the time, but in a highly personal way.
* Casa Vicens thus became one of the first examples of the aesthetic renewal of art and architecture which was taking place all around Europe in the late 19th century.
* English speaking guide.
* Transfer from Casa Vicens to Park Güell.
* Tickets and guided visit to Casa Vicens and Park Güell.
* Other services not specified.
* Transfer from Park Güell to city center.Please Note* Starting Time: 09:15 AM / Check-in Time: 09:00 AM
* Please be aware that is a walking tour, please come prepared and we recommend wearing comfortable clothes and shoes.
* This tour is monolingual.
* Print your voucher and give it to your guide. E-voucher accepted.
* Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
* Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 93 317 64 54 / email@example.com
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show