With Hop on Hop off Barcelona CityTour You can get on and off all day long with the same ticket, and learn about the history of the city through a comfortable audio system with earphones, in 15 different languages. We give you a guide map containing all the stops of the route, and discounts for different establishments in the city. Our new buses are adapted for people with reduced mobility and have a sliding roof in case of rain; they are fitted with anatomical seats, heating on both decks. Moreover, there's always a stewardess on board.
There are 2 routes: East and West. Frequency of buses at stops varies depending on the season (between 5 and 20 minutes) and each route takes approximately 2 hours
- East/Green Route:
- Plaça Catalunya
- Catedral-Barri Gòtic
- Port Vell
- Museu d’Història de Catalunya
- Port Olímpic
- Platja del Bogatell*
- Nova Mar Bella*
- Glòries-Torre Agbar
- Sagrada Familia
- Recinte Modernista Sant Paul
- Park Güell
- La Pedrera
- Casa Batlló
(*) Winter Tour (2/11 to 25/03): These stops are replaced by Ciutadella-Zoo, Teatre Nacional-Auditori.
- West/ Orange Route:
- Plaça Catalunya
- Arc de Triomf
- El Born- Ciutadella-zoo
- Passeig Colom
- World Trade Center
- Jardins de Miramar
- Fundació Joan Miró
- Anella Olímpica
- MNAC Museo Nacional de Catalunya
- Poble Espanyol
- Caixa Fòrum-Pavelló Mies Van Der Rohe
- Plaça d’Espanya
- Estació de Sants
- Camp Nou (F.C. Barcelona)
- Plaça Pius XII-Palau Reial- Pavellons Guell-Monestir de Pedralbes
- l’Illa Diagonal
- Av. Diagonal
- La Pedrera
- Casa Batlló
- Plaça Catalunya.
You can get to F.C. Barcelona Museum with Barcelona City Tour (Stop Camp Nou F.C Barcelona) or by your own
The Camp Nou Experience F.C. Barcelona Museum & tour begins on the first floor of the Museum, which was renovated on June 12, 2010. This is a modern museum with large-format interactive walls, new showcases and a wide collection of objects that reveal the history of FC Barcelona and explain the values that have made Barça “more than a club”. The Camp Nou Experience retraces the steps of players that have made history, such as Kubala, Cruyff, Maradona, Guardiola and Ronaldinho, among others, and visitors can feel the true Barça passion by visiting the most emblematic areas of the Camp Nou: including the visitors’ changing room and the tunnel onto the pitch, from where a panoramic view of the whole stadium can be enjoyed. Here any football fan’s dream comes true as they sense just what it is like to be a Barça player.
You go on to visit the television studio, the mixed zone, the pressroom and the commentary boxes. The tour ends on the second floor, where you can visit the fascinating Multimedia space, which was renovated in January 2010, and which has been received enthusiastically by members and visitors. The recommended time for a visit is approximately an hour and a half.
Highlights* Sagrada Familia, Park Güell, La Pedrera and Casa Batlló are the jewels of the Modernist architect Antoni Gaudí.
* Tibidabo shows off about being the best lookout of Barcelona. The Temple Expiatori del Sagrat Cor and the Theme Park add their appeal to this mountain’s charm.
* Show your footballer spirit in the F.C. Barcelona stadium. Go across its trophies and facilities in a unique visit and without waiting.
* The F.C. Barcelona history is showed to its visitors in a unique place that will delight any football lover.
Included* West and East Barcelona City Tour Routes.
* Transport by Open Top double-decker air-conditioned coach.
* Buses are Adapted for People with Limited Mobility.
* Earphones with Audio-tours in 15 Languages.
* Map and Guide.
* One entrance ticket for F.C.B Museum and tour.
Excluded* Hotel pickup and drop-off.
* Food and drink, unless specified.
* Optional Gratuities.
* Audio Guide at F.C.B Museum.Please Note
- Barcelona City Tour information:
- The Barcelona City Tour Bus runs from 09.00 to 19.00 in winter and from 09.00 to 20.00 in summer.
- Both routes depart and end at Plaça Catalunya but you can hop-on and hop-off at any bus stop.
- Frequency Barcelona City Tour: daily every 5 - 25 min depending on the season.
- Camp Nou Experience information:
- Opening times:
- from 9th January to 7th April: Mon to Sat from 10 am to 06.30 pm. Sundays from 10 am to 2.30 pm.
- from 8th April to 15th October: Daily from 9.30 am to 7.30 pm.
- from 16th October to 16th December: Mon to Sat from 10 am to 6.30 pm. Sundays from 10 am to 2.30 pm.
- from 18th December to 31st December: from 9.30 am to 7.30 pm.
- Exceptions: 25th December and 1st January is closed.
- According to the schedule of matches, training sessions or special events FCB reserves the right to change the schedule, routes or close part of the museum tour. Please be informed before the visit.
- Days of La Liga or Spanish Cup matches: The Tour will be closed all day. The Museum will be open up to 3 hours before the start of the match (with a stadium visit from the second tier included) and will re-open 90 minutes before the match up to the start of said match.
- Champions League match days: The Tour will be closed all day and you can only visit the first floor of the Museum until 3 pm. The day before, the Tour route will be modified giving access to all areas except the 2nd floor of the Museum.
Essential Information* Before going to the bus and to the stadium the Client must exchange his vouchers & collect the entrance tickets for Hop on Hop off Barcelona city tour and Camp Nou Experience at: JULIÀ TRAVEL OFFICE, BALMES 5, Barcelona
- It is INDISPENSABLE to attend JULIÀ Travel SL Office and picking up the tickets for Camp Nou at:
- Julia Travel Office at Carrer de Balmes, 5. 08007 Barcelona. Telephone number: ( 34) 93 317 64 54.
- Opening times: from Monday to Sunday from 8.30 am to 8 pm. The Office will be closed on 25th December and 1st January.
- Please ask for special schedule on 23rd June, 24th December, 26th December, 31st December, 5th January and 6th January.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- If the client attends directly to Camp Nou without the picking up of the tickets, will not be allowed to get into the Tour.
- They will be sent to the address indicated before.
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show