Prices are tax included
Product successfully added to your shopping cart
There are 0 items in your cart. There is 1 item in your cart.
There are 2 routes: East and West. Frequency of buses at stops varies depending on the season (between 5 and 25 minutes) and each route takes approximately 2 hours.
ITINERARIES BARCELONA CITY TOUR
(*) Winter Tour (2/11 to 25/03): These stops are replaced by Ciutadella-Zoo, Teatre Nacional-Auditori.
* Tibidabo shows off about being the best lookout of Barcelona. The Temple Expiatori del Sagrat Cor and the Theme Park add their appeal to this mountain’s charm.
* Palau Nacional proudly shows its Neo-Baroque towers and dome, and majestically dominates the Avinguda de la Reina Maria Cristina.
* A unique panoramic view of Barcelona and the beauty of its coast bordering the city is look at from the sea.
* Transport by Open Top Double-decker Air-Conditioned Coach and Electric Roof in the Event of Rain.
* WiFi Free.
* Buses are Adapted for People with Limited Mobility.
* Earphones with Audiotours in 15 Languages.
* Map and Guide.
* Barcelona Attraction Discounts.
* 40 minutes boat trip, Las Golondrinas.
* Food and drink, unless specified.
* Optional gratuities.Please Note* The Barcelona City Tour Bus runs from 09.00 to 19.00 in winter and from 09.00 to 20.00 in summer.
* Both routes depart and end at Plaça Catalunya but you can hop-on and hop-off at any bus stop.
* Frequency Barcelona City Tour: daily every 5 - 25 min depending on the season.
* The Boat Tour starts and ends at Las Golondrinas stand in Port Vell, in front of Colombus Statue.
* Frequency Boat Tours: daily every 30-60 minutes (depending on season).
* Departures timetable:
January & February: Daily at 12:15h and 13:15h
March: Daily at 12:15h, 13:15h & 15:15h
April, May & June: Daily at 12:15h, 13:15h, 15:15h, 16:15h y 17:15h
July, August & September: Departures every 30 min from 11:15 to 19:15
October: Daily at 12:15h, 13:15h & 15:15h
December & November: Daily at 12:15h and 13:15h
* The Boat Tour is not guided.
* Please print your voucher twice (one for the Barcelona City Tour and another for Las Golondrinas Boat Tour)
* The Boat Tour starts and ends at Las Golondrinas stand in Port Vell, in front of Colombus Statue
* Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show